The Nonprofit Management Handbook: Operating Policies and Procedures (Nonprofit Law, Finance & Management)
Number Of Pages: 943
Details: A complete procedures manual—all in one volume—specifically designed for nonprofit managers
Never before has one sourcebook treated the full scope of management policies and procedures as they apply to the special needs of nonprofit organizations. Featuring the contributions of over 40 nationally recognized experts in the field, The Nonprofit Management Handbook: Operating Policies and Procedures is your single-text reference for ideas on how to standardize your daily operations, improve efficiency, and control the development of your nonprofit organization. Clearly and concisely, this indispensable book addresses such vital questions as:
- In what direction should you take your nonprofit?
- What are the most effective ways to implement change?
- How can you fulfill your public service mission in the face of dwindling resources and a more competitive environment?
- How can you evaluate and maximize your fund-raising activities and marketing strategies?
- What are the best ways to organize a process of review, assessment, renewal, and change?
The Nonprofit Management Handbook: Operating Policies and Procedures is more than a source of great ideas; it also gives you a wealth of forms, checklists, organizational charts, sample letters, and flow charts that you can adapt for use in your organization.